Udinese want to buy flamenco forward Vieira


  • According to Italian media reports, Udinese plans to LOLGA buy flamenco young striker Felipe - Wei Zewu (Felipe Vizeu do Carmo).

    This year's 21-year-old Vezewil's contract with Flamengo By 2020, Udinese has started to get rid of flamenco, according to "Udinese blog" got the news, Udinese proposed The request for the purchase of Wiesek by installments, but a one-time payment by Flamenco.

    If the deal goes well, it will be reached in the summer, flamenco can be divided 60% transfer fee, the other 40% by OTB Sports company.